Thursday, March 6, 2014

Chicago

I must admit to getting upset when I sit down to eat my lunch at work and catch up on others' blogs...and they haven't posted in a while. Unfortunately, this has not made me a more regular blogger--sorry readers about the month-long hiatus.

I just sat down and went through my phone for some recent pictures as a way to remind myself that I have been doing something other than complaining about the cold weather.

So, the first weekend of February we took the train down to Chicago to visit our good friends Mike and Kelly! It was a wonderful, snowy, laughter-filled weekend. I can't believe it was 4 weeks ago already!

We were able to visit our favorite Garrett's for some popcorn (oh, that cheesy and carmely goodness), shop a bit on Michigan Avenue, stuff ourselves at Grand Lux, and even try a few new eating establishments. Most of all, we were able to visit with good friends and enjoy a beautiful view of Navy Pier at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment