Monday, March 19, 2012

A Monday night post

I have been a little busy, so I am dashing this post off during Smash--my Monday night guilty pleasure. Today was a beautiful day, especially for March. My husband and I had a wonderful dinner (if you count leftovers and no dishes as wonderful) and walk. A pretty ordinary day, but relaxing.

The un-ordinary part: it was my first day at a new job. I am now at Research Writer for a company that does research on the revenue cycle for health care and solution providers. My first day wasn't all that exciting, my direct boss is out of town. I did a lot of self-directed online modules and quizzes on HIPPA and Medicare. I am excited about my new opportunity.

Here's to a great week, with great weather, and hopefully a few new recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment