Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chicago, Chicago!

I am a little behind in my blogging, so I will play a little catch-up here.

The highlight of April for Stephen and I was our to trip to Chicago. We were celebrating my birthday, new job, and the spring! We headed down to the Magnificent Mile for some good food, shopping, and museums. We had terrific weather despite the threat of rain.

After shopping and dinner on Saturday we found a gem of a piano bar, The Redhead Piano Bar. Check it out if you are in town!


After our tour of the art museum on Sunday--it had been years since either of us had been there--I introduced Stephen to "the Bean." He had never seen it. After this picture we indulged in some people watching before we headed to visit our friends Jenna and Sam, and then back to Milwaukee.

Hope you had a great April, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment