Monday, September 24, 2012

First Fall Weekend

This weekend Stephen and I headed home to Edgerton and continued the wedding preparations/celebrations for my sister Elizabeth's wedding. Here is the bachelorette ready to hit the town! We had a great time celebrating with you, E!
And two of the bachelorette party goers--me and my best friend from college, Caitlin. She is also a good friend of Elizabeth. Stay tuned for her musical stylings at the wedding.
It was so much fun to see Caitlin--both Saturday night and then Sunday for brunch (just like college). And then we capped off the weekend watching Luke score 2 goals in his soccer match. Here he is post goal--just to the right of the goal celebrating!
I am looking forward to a few new recipes this week and some fall inspired baking. Here's to fall weddings and all of their celebrations, crisp mornings, and pumpkins!

PS As a fall resolution (if there is such a thing) I will find a more creative way to post pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment