Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Vive La Revolution

For the past 9 months or so I have been part of a committee/group called SkylightENSEMBLE. You can read more about it here. Being involved has allowed me to network, meet other young professionals, learn more about Skylight and musical theater in Milwaukee, usher, and volunteer my time. Needless to say, I am so glad I got involved.


Season-Launch-Poster2

This Friday we are having a party! If you are looking for something to do Friday night, please come! (And if you are already busy, change your plans!) I will be there, my husband will be there, as will other friends and family. What is better than a night out with friends, some good drinks and food, and dancing? I don't know about you, but I could use a night like that once a week.

If you need more information - leave me a comment or see my crazy Facebook wall. Here is the link to the event page and all the information you need to purchase tickets. I will leave you with this video about this event and the upcoming Skylight season from TMJ4.

No comments:

Post a Comment