Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My garden

I wish I had taken "before" pictures. My tiny little plants are doing well, even in this dry heat. All of my veggies, except my green peppers, are beginning to flower. Here they are:

My tomatoes...I thought I focused on the blossoms.

My cayenne pepper, with one little bud.

My eggplant blossom--beautiful lavender.

Cucumbers--you can definitely see the flowers.

My herb garden.
I am really enjoying my herb garden. Tonight, for example, I am making a new recipe and I had not noticed that the dressing called for cilantro. All I had to do was run outside and clip off some cilantro. I love it! I will definitely have to take advantage of my window greenhouse/box and keep herbs all year long. I can't wait for fresh tomatoes soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment