Thursday, August 7, 2014

Happy 3 Years, Stephen

Yesterday, Stephen and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary. For our first anniversary we did a mini-getaway in the Green Bay area, where we were married, and I reflected on one year of marriage here. Last year we celebrated by spending some time cooking at home (last year's blog post). This year we chose to dine at Sanford, a unique staple in the Milwaukee restaurant scene. The chef and owner just won a James Beard award this year. We opted for the 7 course Chef''s surprise and thoroughly enjoyed our 3 hour dining experience and each other's company.

I love you, Stephen. I am excited for another year!

This is what 3 years of marriage looks like

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! We've done the 7-courses at Sanford as well before. What a fun experience, right? Ours was delish, hope yours was too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was delicious and I enjoyed stretching out our celebration for nearly 3 hours!

    ReplyDelete