Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Yoga journal...not so much

As you can read, I have not done well updating the blogosphere on how yoga is part of my daily life. Overall, I would say this is evidence that I have not incorporated yoga into my life. I am sad, however, that tomorrow is my last yoga class. I am glad that I had this opportunity. I feel like I have a good basis for any further yoga I practice, either on my own or in a class. However, as yoga ends, I am not sure I am going to practice as regularly (in terms of an hour an half at a time), but hopefully I can focus more on strength and conditioning with a bit of yoga everyday.

I have lots of other things that are floating around in my head, but nothing else yet for a coherent blog. For example, I recently reread E.B. White's three children's novels as well as a new biography on White. I have also been further delving into the world of social media, and not only have I created a Twitter account for the Writing Center but I am now tweeting myself. Actually, I don't often tweet, but I do scour other tweets. It is how I filter my news. I am also coming off a wonderful weekend in Door County and am gearing up for another weekend with visiting friends here in Shorewood. Overall, lots to think about, enjoy, and digest. (Speaking of digesting, last week I made both homemade applesauce and homemade apple pie for my first time. Both delicious.)

Here is to a more coherent post next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment