Monday, January 30, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

This weekend my husband and I took our 3 year-old niece to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. Prior to the movie, Grace knew that Belle wears a yellow dress, she hangs out with the Beast, and that there is a teapot and cup that is broken. In fact, you point to "Chip" in cup form and she says, "Broken!"

After the movie, she knew Belle wore a yellow dress but she still hadn't seen Belle in said dress. Why? She fell asleep after "Be Our Guest" and before the big dinner scene. She slept through the closing credits and her coat being put on...

So, for Grace, here is the big scene she missed. I think that this scene will always remind me that I  had a successful outing with our little niece who ate popcorn, didn't get scared by the Beast, and fell asleep on my lap and snuggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment